- Happenings! UPDATED 12/03/2014
- thriveidaho UPDATED 12/03/2014
- Health Matters! UPDATED 12/03/2014
- OGI News UPDATED 11/10/2014
- PERSI 3rd Quarter Newsletter!
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
It's not too late to earn $250 for taking steps to better understand your health! Earn 85-100 points by December 31 and receive a $250 check in January.
What do you need to do to get started?
- 1. Start by logging in to the Blue Cross of Idaho members portal at members.bcidaho.com. If this is your first time logging in, please register and create your profile.
- 2. Click on the thriveidaho logo
- 3. Get ACTV!
- PERSI 3rd Quarter Newsletter UPDATED 10/06/2014
- Go to the 457 Plan website..
*Please note that only active employees who are Blue Cross subscribers are eligible to participate in thriveidaho. A few simple actions to earn money and take charge of your health! Please contact email@example.com or 208-332-1860 with any questions.
Retirement - 457 Deferred Compensation Plan UPDATED 06/16/2014
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There's More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan UPDATED 06/23/2014
The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement.
Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred.
While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility.
Learn more at the PERSI home page.
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Enjoy the Holiday Season
- Relatives, resolutions and reflux - oh, my!
- Winter Safety
- Carbon Monoxide Poison - Get the Facts
- Get Your Mammogram!
- Be a Quitter! FREE classes
- Are you ready for Flu Season?
- Worksite Walking Resources
- Wellness Events
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Table Talk - Be Resilient
- STOP Diabetes
- Holiday Hand Washing Posters
- Take a Wellness Class!
- Sleep Smarter
- Featured Recipe
- Success Story: Merry Stressmess?
- Newsletter: A Look at Panic Disorders
- Benefit Focus News UPDATED 11/10/2014
November's Newsletter focuses on:
- I got my $250 reward!!
- Dependent Verification What's Next?
- $185,500 in Rewards
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
Happenings! UPDATED 12/03//2014
Don't miss the discounts to Idaho Steelheads Hockey, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Idaho Stampede Basketball, Silver Mountain Resort, Morrison Center, Famous Idaho Potato Bowl, Wahooz Family Fun Center, Thunder Mountain Line, Monster Jam, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
Learn more at the Group Insurance website
Also, visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 6/13/2014
Find out if YOU ARE AT RISK and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Visit the CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.