- Health Matters! UPDATED 03/03/2014
- Happenings! UPDATED 02/24/2014
- OGI News UPDATED 02/26/2014
- thriveidaho UPDATED 02/24/2014
- 2013 W-2s UPDATED 01/09/2014
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 12/31/2013
- PERSI News UPDATED 10/17/2013
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- National Nutrition Month
- New Nutrition Posters
- 10 Tips Nutrition Education Series
- Before and After Plate Makeovers
- Nutrition Resources
- Colon Cancer Awareness
- Attend a Colon Cancer Education Event
- Free At-home Test Kit!
- Worksite Cholesterol Clinic
- Table Talk - Balance
- Stress Tools
- Take a FREE Tobacco Cessation Class!
- STOP Diabetes
- Flu Resources
- Take a Class!
- How's Your Sleep?
- Featured Recipe
- Success Story
- Newsletter: Aches in Your Legs
Happenings! UPDATED 03/03/2014
Don't miss the discounts to Monster Jam, Stampede Basketball, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Knock 'em Dead Theatre, Steelheads Hockey, ISU Theatre, Dance, & Music, Nampa Civic Center, Silver Mountain Resort, Morrison Center, Idaho IceWorld, Wahooz Family Fun Center, Thunder Mountain Line, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
- Benefit Focus News Updated 02/26/2014
February's Newsletter focuses on:
- FSA Claims Processing
- thriveidaho: Earning YOur Rewards Book
- Updating Your Blue Cross Information
- Employee Letter Updated 9/26/2013
- Notice of Exchange Updated 9/26/2013
Also, visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
thriveidaho Updated 02/24/2014
Sponsored by the Office of Group Insurance
Are You a Subscriber Yet?
Stay in touch with thriveidaho and get timely updates and monthly newsletters by subscribing to our email list (Click here to subscribe).
Earn Rewards for Your Health!
Complete all four steps of thriveidaho for a healthier YOU!
Better health is your reward, in addition to the following prizes:
- Drawing for an iPod or bodybugg for completing steps 1 & 2!
- Rewards Book valued at $200 in discounts for completing steps 3 & 4!
Learn more at www.thrive.idaho.gov
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 12/31/2013
Target confirmed that purchases made between Nov. 27 and Dec. 15, 2013, may result in compromised credit and debit cards. The full story is now available through Idaho's CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
Learn more about how to find if you are at risk, and discover:
- The Cyber Tip of the Day
- Cyber security information just for parents, teens, kids, businesses, and educators
- What cyber threats exist, WHAT they are called, how they can affect YOU, and how you CAN protect yourself! Just DO it.
- PERSpectives Member Newsletter UPDATED 10/17/2013
The third quarter newsletter is now available online. Topics include:
- Using Credit Wisely
- Understanding Auto Financing
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Apply for or learn more about the state of Idaho's new statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. State agencies have two more years to move to the Idaho.gov domain. Non-commercial Idaho government entities, such as school districts, cities and counties, and law enforcement, to name a few, are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Extensive information concerning this new structure, as well as all necessary registration forms for requesting domain names and DNS entries are now available online. This site will continue to be accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.