- OGI News and Updates UPDATED 2/24/2015
- 2014 Paper Form W-2s UPDATED 2/3/2015
- Health Matters! UPDATED 2/3/2015
- thriveidaho UPDATED 2/17/2015
- 2014 W-2 will be available online January 7, 2015 UPDATED 12/30/2014
- PERSI 4th Quarter Newsletter!
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
Happenings! UPDATED 02/03/2015
Don't miss the discounts to Idaho Steelheads Hockey, Disney on Ice - Frozen, BSU Bronco Men's Basketball, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Silver Mountain Resort, Morrison Center, Wahooz Family Fun Center, Thunder Mountain Line, Monster Jam, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
Congratulations to everyone who participated in the Water Works Challenge! This was a record challenge! 594 people logged 4.5 or more cups of water on weekdays and earned 10 thriveidaho points!
The winners of the weekly raffles for the water bottle and filtration pitcher were:
* Week 1 - Jesse Cresap - LSO
* Week 2 - William Burt - JDOC
* Week 3 - Millicent Miles - ITD
* Week 4 - Mallory Eils - IMD
Remember that you can continue to track your water intake on the Blue Cross wellness portal, members.bcidaho.com. Simply login, click on the thriveidaho logo and water tracker.
If you haven't earned your $250 thriveidaho incentive yet, you still have time! This program year runs until April 30, 2015. Get ACTV and complete a few simple actions to better understand your health and earn cash!
To get started, login to the Blue Cross Members website at members.bcidaho.com<https://members.bcidaho.com/> & click on the thriveidaho logo. Complete the items below to accumulate points. Once you reach 85 points you will be eligible for the $250 reward.
* Ask your doctor to complete the health qualification form - 50 pts
* Complete the personal health assessment - 30 pts.
* Take advantage of a workshop or health coaching - 10 pts.
* View educational videos - 10 pts.
Get started today!
Active employees who are Blue Cross Subscribers are eligible to participate. Rewards are subject to the same taxes and deductions as your normal payroll and reportable on your State of Idaho W-2.
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- National Wear Red Day 2/6
- It's American Heart Month
- Understand Your Blood Pressure Numbers
- Free & Low-cost Heart Screenings!
- Get Your Mammogram!
- Be a Quitter! FREE classes
- Flu News
- Worksite Walking Resources
- Wellness Events
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Table Talk - Take Heart
- STOP Diabetes
- Hand Washing and Flu Prevention Posters
- Take a Wellness Class!
- Sleep Smarter
- Featured Recipe
- Success Story - Heart Health
- Newsletter: Walking - A Step in the Right Direction
- Instructions on how to access the online W-2 Form can be found at http://www.sco.idaho.gov/web/scoweb.nsf/pages/pe12212010.htm
- Paper forms will be mailed on January 28, 2015 to those who have not consented to view their W-2 online by the opening of business on January 26, 2015. Current and Terminated employees who have elected to access their Form W-2 online in the past will not receive a paper copy of their 2014 W-2 in the mail unless they choose to withdraw consent by January 25, 2015.
- Note: There is a $5.00 fee on each duplicate W-2 request. Duplicate W-2 requests will not be processed until February 1, 2015.
- Benefit Focus News
February's Newsletter focuses on:
- Total Compensaton Statement
- How Can You Save Money on Precriptions?
- Water Works Raffle Winners
- Not to late to earn $250 through thriveidaho!
- Stay in Touch with thriveidaho
Learn more at the Group Insurance website
Also, visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
- PERSI 4th Quarter Newsletter UPDATED 01/16/2015
Retirement - 457 Deferred Compensation Plan UPDATED 06/16/2014
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There's More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan UPDATED 06/23/2014
The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement.
Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred.
While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility.
Learn more at the PERSI home page.
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 6/13/2014
Find out if YOU ARE AT RISK and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Visit the CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.