- OGI News and Updates UPDATED 06/20/2016
- PERSI 1st Quarter 2016 Newsletter! UPDATED 06/08/2016
- Health Matters! UPDATED 06/01/2016
- Happenings! UPDATED 06/01/2016
- Am I Ready to Retire? NEW 03/15/2016
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
- June Benefit Focus News
- Sign-Up for Blue Cross E-Statements
- WellConnected Coming July1
- Important FSA Vendor Transition Update
***Navia will be managing the rollover funds and claims runout period from fiscal year 2016 (FY2016) in addition to the new fiscal year 2017 (FY2017) funds. Please see the newsletter for additional details.***
Visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
Happenings! UPDATED 06/01/2016
Don't miss the discounts to Boise GreenBike, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Roaring Springs, Silverwood Theme Park, Silver Mountain Resort, Wahooz Family Fun Center, River Dance Lodge, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Like Us on Facebook
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Men's Health Month.
- Snorkels Up - Water Health and Safety
- Share the Road!
- Make time to take time. Plan a one-day getaway!
- Fight the Bite!
- New Summer Posters!
- Sun Safety
- Featured Resource: Consumer Financial Protection Bureau
- Know the Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke & Cardiac Arrest
- Know your sources!
- Stop Counting Sheep – Sleep Smarter!
- Get Your Mammogram!
- Be a Quitter! FREE classes
- Worksite Walking Resources
- Wellness Events
- Table Talk – TMI Overload
- Stress Less!
- Stop Diabetes
- Featured Recipe - Roasted Potatoes with Green Beans
- Success Story
- Newsletter: Anyone Can Get Skin Cancer
- PERSI 1st Quarter 2016 Newsletter UPDATED 06/08/2016
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There's More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan UPDATED 06/23/2014
The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement.
Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred.
While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility.
Learn more at the PERSI home page.
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 6/13/2014
Find out if YOU ARE AT RISK and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Visit the CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.