- OGI News and Updates UPDATED 04/06/2016
- Health Matters! UPDATED 04/01/2016
- Happenings! UPDATED 04/01/2016
- Am I Ready to Retire? NEW 03/15/2016
- PERSI 1st Quarter 2015Newsletter!
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
Group Insurance Open Enrollment April 25 May 13
This year's medical, dental and FSA Open Enrollment will be held April 25 - May 13.
Employees who want to participate in the Flexible Spending Account (FSA) program for FY2017 must enroll/re-enroll during Open Enrollment.
Employees do not need to reenroll for medical or dental coverage. However, Open Enrollment is the only time to change from one medical plan to another, add previously declined dependent dental coverage or change medical/dental premium withholding from pre-tax to post-tax (or vice versa).
Additional information will be posted on the Group Insurance website ogi.idaho.gov/employees/ as it becomes available.
- April Benefit Focus News
- Open Enrollment
- New FSA Vendor
- Employee Reception
Visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
Happenings! UPDATED 04/01/2016
Don't miss the discounts to Boise GreenBike, ArenaCross, Idaho Steelheads, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Silver Mountain Resort, Morrison Center, Wahooz Family Fun Center, River Dance Lodge, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Like Us on Facebook
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Spring has sprung. Get moving!
- Does your perspective need adjustment? Its Stress Awareness Month
- Alcohol Awareness Month are you concerned about someone?
- Featured Resource: Alcohol and Public Health CDC
- Bottom Line Poetry Contest Winning Poems!
- Photo Gallery for the Giant Inflatable Colon!
- Take care of your feet
- Got Drugs? National Prescription Drug Take-Back Day is 4/26
- Spot Checks FREE Skin Cancer Screening Clinics, North Idaho
- Worksite Cholesterol Screening Clinic, Boise, 5/12
- Know the Warning Signs of Heart Attack, Stroke & Cardiac Arrest
- Know your sources!
- Stop Counting Sheep – Sleep Smarter!
- Get Your Mammogram!
- Be a Quitter! FREE classes
- Worksite Walking Resources
- Wellness Events
- Table Talk – TMI Overload
- Stress Less!
- Stop Diabetes
- Featured Recipe - Asparagus With Curry Butter
- Success Story
- Newsletter: When is it Too Much?
- PERSI 1st Quarter 2015 Newsletter UPDATED 04/20/2015
Retirement - 457 Deferred Compensation Plan UPDATED 06/16/2014
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There's More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan UPDATED 06/23/2014
The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement.
Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred.
While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility.
Learn more at the PERSI home page.
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 6/13/2014
Find out if YOU ARE AT RISK and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Visit the CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.