- OGI News UPDATED 05/20/2013
- Health Matters! UPDATED 06/13/2013
- PERSI News UPDATED 04/25/2013
- Happenings! UPDATED 04/04/2013
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
- Benefit Focus News UPDATED 06/07/2013
Click here to read June's newsletter
- Also, visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Men's Health Month
- National Safety Month
- Facts about Cancer in Idaho
- Stress Resources
- Heart Health
- Mobile Mammography Schedule
- Complementary & Alternative Medicine
- Quit Tobacco!
- Fatigue and Poor Sleep
- How's Your Sleep?
- Fatigue and Poor Sleep
- Celebrate Don't Fry Day
- Sun Safety
- Skin Cancer Screenings — Free
- Attend a Wellness Event!
- Take a Wellness Class
- Featured Recipe
- Success Story
- State Employee Golf Classic!
Happenings! UPDATED 06/13/2013
Don't miss the discounts to ISU's School of Performing Arts, Roaring Springs Water Park, Miller Motorsports Park, Silverwood Theme Park, Silver Mountain Resort, Morrison Center, Idaho IceWorld, Wahooz Family Fun Center, Thunder Mountain Line, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
- PERSpectives Member Newsletter UPDATED 4/25/2013
The first quarter newsletter is available online, with information on:
- Homeowner's Insurance
- Investment News
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn how to keep your family safe on the web, anytime, anywhere. With sections for kids, teens, parents, educators and businesses, this site provides the information everyone needs. Activities are being coordinated through the Information Technology Resource Management Council (ITRMC) and the Department of Administration.
Apply for or learn more about the state of Idaho's new statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. State agencies have two more years to move to the Idaho.gov domain. Non-commercial Idaho government entities, such as school districts, cities and counties, and law enforcement, to name a few, are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Extensive information concerning this new structure, as well as all necessary registration forms for requesting domain names and DNS entries are now available online. This site will continue to be accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.