- thriveidaho UPDATED 10/08/2014
- OGI News UPDATED 10/07/2014
- Happenings! UPDATED 10/06/2014
- Health Matters! UPDATED 10/06/2014
- PERSI 3rd Quarter Newsletter!
- CyberSecurity Awareness Website
- Statewide Human Resource Policy and Procedure Manual
- Domain Registrations - helping web users recognize Idaho.gov and ID.gov
- This is your portal!
Congratulations to the thriveidaho Mt. Everest Challenge Participants and Winners!
We had almost 500 Active Employees participate in the Mt. Everest Challenge.
- Prizes were awarded for the following categories:
- Individual with the most steps during the challenge - Prize: iPod!
- Aurora Godina-State Insurance Fund with 901,334 steps!
- Individual who reached the summit the fastest - Prize: Polar Heart Rate Monitor!
- Paul Ruggiero-Smith-IS
- The random drawing for anyone who completed at least 250,000 steps during the challenge - Prize: IPod!
- Barry Miller_Administration
- 747 staff members have accumulated 85 or more points and will be receiving a check for $250*! We're $186,750 closer to our goal of $1 million in rewards for this year!
- 837 others have earned points and are on their way to 85!Start your thriveidaho journey by logging into the Blue Cross member portal https://members.bcidaho.com/login.page.
- Start your thriveidaho journey by logging into the Blue Cross Members Portal.
- PERSI 3rd Quarter Newsletter UPDATED 10/06/2014
- Go to the 457 Plan website..
Thanks to everyone who participated in the Mt. Everest Challenge!
*Rewards are subject to Federal and State taxes and reportable on your State of Idaho W-2. (See FAQs at thrive.idaho.gov for detailed information.) Checks will be mailed by the end of October.
Retirement - 457 Deferred Compensation Plan UPDATED 06/16/2014
This is a voluntary Pre-Tax savings plan. You may contribute 1% up to 100% of your pre-tax salary. Maximum contribution is $17,500 per year..or if you are over age 50 you can contribute an additional $5,500. The 457 plan has some special features for Public Employees. 1. No early withdrawal penalties 2. Loans 3. Withdrawals allowed for emergencies 4. Catch-up provision of $34,000 per year in your last 3 years of employment. And finally there are no administrative fees while you are working or when you retire.
* Will Health Care Cost Hurt Your Retirement (June 10,2014)
* Social Security: There's More You Need to Know (June 9, 2014)
PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan UPDATED 06/23/2014
The PERSI Choice 401(k) Plan is here for you! It is a voluntary 401(k) plan designed to help members supplement their PERSI Base Plan and Social Security Benefits at retirement.
Your contributions are deducted from your pay before federal and state taxes are calculated. That means that money you would normally have paid the government is working for you - giving you the opportunity to gain even more, through investment earnings that accumulate tax deferred.
While the Choice Plan is intended as a long-term retirement planning tool, should you need access to your funds before then, it offers a loan feature as well as a hardship withdrawal option for qualifying situations. At retirement, several withdrawal options provide you with flexibility.
Learn more at the PERSI home page.
- Bookmark Health Matters — It's there 24/7!
- Visit our BLOG!
- Health-e Newsletter
- Medical Self-care Tools
- Ready for fall cleanup?
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Get Your Mammogram!
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month
- Eye Health & Safety
- Have a Safe Halloween!
- Are you ready for Flu Season?
- Worksite Walking Resources
- Biking and Walking
- Sun Safety Resources
- Idaho Cancer Fact Sheets 9/2014
- Wellness Events - Health & Benefit Fairs
- Skin Cancer Screenings
- Table Talk - Empathy
- STOP Diabetes
- Flu Prevention and Hand Washing Posters
- Take a Wellness Class!
- Sleep Smarter
- Featured Recipe
- Success Story: After Breast Cancer
- Newsletter: Diet Drinks & Body Weight
- Benefit Focus News UPDATED 10/07/2014
October's Newsletter focuses on:
- Dependent Eligibility Verification Results
- Welcome Amanda Visosky - Health Promotion Coordinator
- Save the Date - October 22 thriveidaho Employee Meeting
- thriveidaho Rewards
- What's a PHA??
Your health is a prized possession. Check out the resources on Health Matters!
Happenings! UPDATED 10/06//2014
Don't miss the discounts to Idaho Steelheads Hockey, Zip the Snake Zip Line, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, Disney on Ice, Silver Mountain Resort, Morrison Center, Idaho IceWorld, Wahooz Family Fun Center, Thunder Mountain Line, Monster Jam, and more! Find these great opportunities through Health Matters' Happenings!
Learn more at the Group Insurance website
Also, visit the Office of Group Insurance website for answers to all your insurance needs, additional employee benefits, and more!
CyberSecurity Awareness Website UPDATED 6/13/2014
Find out if YOU ARE AT RISK and WHAT YOU CAN DO. Visit the CyberSecurity Awareness Website .
This manual contains the Human Resource Policies applicable to all State of Idaho agencies and is designed solely as a working guide for Agency management and human resource staff in the day-to-day administration of our State's human resource program.
Learn more about the statewide, integrated, enterprise domains. Non-commercial government entities.are invited to apply for their no-cost name.ID.gov address. Information and registration forms are available, as well as forms for domain names and DNS entries are available online. This site is accessible through the "Online Tasks" menu.
If you have any ideas on how to make this portal more effective in helping you find online information for Idaho State Employees, please send your suggestions to us.